This report presents statistics collected by DDoS Intelligence (part of the solution Kaspersky DDoS Protection) from 1 April to 31 June 2015 (or Q2 2015), which are analyzed in comparison with the equivalent data collected within the previous 3-month period (Q1 2015).
- In Q2 2015, botnet-assisted DDoS attacks targeted victims in 79 countries across the world.
- 77% of botnet-assisted attacks targeted resources located in 10 countries.
- The largest numbers of DDoS attacks targeted victims in China and the USA. South Korea has risen to the third place.
- The longest DDoS attack in Q2 2015 lasted for 205 hours (or 8.5 days).
- SYN DDoS and TCP DDoS and were the most common scenarios of DDoS attacks. HTTP DDoS was displaced to the third position.
2015 Energy Industry Cybersecurity Report
Strategic Cybersecurity: A Toolkit for Prioritizing, Coordinating, and Transforming Your Cybersecurity Program