This study was conducted by Control Engineering to evaluate cyber security implementation, resources, and training. Specifically, the study examines:
• Control system cyber security threats and threat levels
• Vulnerability assessment and internal assessment teams
• Cyber-related incidents and reporting
• Emergency response teams and training
• Government and industry regulations or compliance
• Mobile device security
• Resources for monitoring cyber security events.
The current survey replicates a study conducted in 2014. The questionnaire and survey methodologies are virtually the same with a few exceptions. Where appropriate, 2015 results are compared to the findings from 2014.
2015 Energy Industry Cybersecurity Report
Strategic Cybersecurity: A Toolkit for Prioritizing, Coordinating, and Transforming Your Cybersecurity Program